hardcore/punk thread

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hardcore/punk thread

Post by rhino »

[youtube]6sfLouDbFd4[/youtube]



Quit my job, told my boss to stand aside

Grabbed a gun, a fifth of booze, jumped in my ride

I got my sexy leopard elevator, she's sixteen and she's really special

I can't slow down, I've got a date with the devil

Two tons of steel, one hundred miles an hour

No looking back, grooving on the power

Responsibility made me quit

I'm sick of this motherfucking goddamn shit

There's a road, beyond it lies, I don't know

I just gotta run, I just gotta go



Two tons of steel, one hundred miles an hour



I, I never sang a love song

and I never owned a car

But I've never met a machine who would drive me this far



I'm not gonna listen to a word you say

I'm leaving in the morning, just to get away

I can't stand myself for just another day

I'm leaving in the morning, just to get away



:xx:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Post by Meat Engine »

Imperivm by Ictus is so full of crusty win that I want to choke on it.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Post by rhino »

i shall check this out :santa:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Post by Meat Engine »

It was posted in file sharing ages ago.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]112zVkXYlJU[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]nK5fKFFqJe4[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Post by Meat Engine »

Jello ficking Biafra. :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

DRI :gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Post by rhino »

[youtube]cX4qO-PPh1k[/youtube]
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]tYim-vVdqFg[/youtube]
Post Reply