goatwhore

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

goatwhore

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]JaAB5qwhi0w[/youtube]

[youtube]hckKUvgj2KA[/youtube]

[youtube]uKVNJZBLefY[/youtube]

[youtube]LIjuodYm7pY[/youtube]



can't wait for the new one
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: goatwhore

Post by rhino »

starting to get into goatwhore more jorsh?





[youtube]8tpGOAzQcHI[/youtube]



:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: goatwhore

Post by droidspawn »

yes, found eclipse last night at the record store then got home and found my copy of funeral dirge I bought when it came out. A Haunting Curse is good but it's kind of plain compared to the rest which are much better.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: goatwhore

Post by rhino »

funeral dirge is my favorite...love that cd





baptized in a storm of swords :bang:
Post Reply