My First Hardcore Song
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
My First Hardcore Song
[youtube]uU6U-8LP1DY[/youtube]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: My First Hardcore Song
Aww, that is seriously adorable.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: My First Hardcore Song
No kidding. Kids that don't suck. 
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: My First Hardcore Song
Hence my voicing my appreciation. This does not happen often.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: My First Hardcore Song
If I approved of this any harder I'd be accused of being a paedophile.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
