old school Monster Magnet

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

old school Monster Magnet

Post by neckred »

[youtube]WurT2piQyjk[/youtube] :thingy:



been a fan for a while, fans?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Post by rhino »

i really need to check out some more stuff, but dopes to infinity gets me groovin
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Post by neckred »

get yourself Spine of God and Superjudge :idea:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Superjudge is where it's at :tvrky:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Post by neckred »

[youtube]Xj9RxWM7Dmg[/youtube]



[youtube]zf49V2yB3Z4[/youtube]



:xx::::::::::
ImageImageImageImage
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Post by droidspawn »

I fancy all monster magnet. though dopes and power trip are my favorites.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: old school Monster Magnet

Post by neckred »

I really haven't heard anything I dislike by them, but the first few :xx::::::::::
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply