pantera - reinventing the steel

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

pantera - reinventing the steel

Post by jawn galliano »

do you really think it was necessary for them to go and reinvent it the steel :huh: i mean steel always had a good reputation over the years



why you gotta mess with success, pantera
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pantera - reinventing the steel

Post by rhino »

goddamn electric :bang:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: pantera - reinventing the steel

Post by droidspawn »

album is extremely underrated. I dare say my third favorite
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: pantera - reinventing the steel

Post by shadowalk »

Stormy will cast a shadow.
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: pantera - reinventing the steel

Post by zambon »

IMO:



1) Cowboys From Hell

2) Far Beyond Driven

3) Trendkill

4) Reinventing The Still

5) Vulgar ( and I LOVE this shit!!)
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pantera - reinventing the steel

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]album is extremely underrated. I dare say my third favorite[/quote]



That sounds about right :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: pantera - reinventing the steel

Post by droidspawn »

TGSTK

FBD

RTS

VDOP

CFH



:santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pantera - reinventing the steel

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply