hey derek drag the waters!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey derek drag the waters!

Post by rhino »

[youtube]zjCtHgNEcV0[/youtube]

[youtube]b2dmjjaYHeI[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey derek drag the waters!

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]U0JL8tcGHeQ[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey derek drag the waters!

Post by rhino »

guah, i despise that episode :frown:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey derek drag the waters!

Post by droidspawn »

yeah I just watched it again and wish I wouldn't have :eyes:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey derek drag the waters!

Post by droidspawn »

i'm going to put on vulgar videos and try to forget I watched that again.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hey derek drag the waters!

Post by Hugo. »

WE'RE GOING TO SEE THE BEE GEES! THE BEE GEES!
Image
Post Reply