[youtube]svV9usWliLk[/youtube]
Obscura - Death cover
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Obscura - Death cover
I like Obscura 
*oils up and waits for Stormy*
*oils up and waits for Stormy*
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Obscura - Death cover
hakan, is that you?! 
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Obscura - Death cover
[youtube]MNi7QlDgftM[/youtube]

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Obscura - Death cover
[quote name="Derek Waters"]hakan, is that you?!
[/quote]
SERIOUSLY!?
SERIOUSLY!?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Obscura - Death cover
this thread contains the attributes of both the color red, and the quality of being oiled-up. what other conclusion could i possibly arrive at?!
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Obscura - Death cover
It's what he says when he does one of his moves. It's the only one I can remember 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Obscura - Death cover
i only remember him doing various grunts and shouts and the like, which i guess just shows how little i've run into people playing hakan 
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Obscura - Death cover
I agree, this is a pretty awesome cover.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Obscura - Death cover
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i only remember him doing various grunts and shouts and the like, which i guess just shows how little i've run into people playing hakan
[/quote]
I believe I've gotten pretty good with him. I'm not tournament level or anything like that, but considering all the people who moan about him, I've taken to him pretty well.
I believe I've gotten pretty good with him. I'm not tournament level or anything like that, but considering all the people who moan about him, I've taken to him pretty well.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Obscura - Death cover
If you have the arcade edition DLC, he's even better after the 2012 patch. He starts out oiled up now! 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Obscura - Death cover
Alas I don't, I play Tekken more than SSF4, so I just drop in now and then. He should have started oiled up from the beginning though!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Obscura - Death cover
I think it's a weak cover and I rather listen to the original.
This appeals to me more:
[youtube]9BJjlJX5jzY[/youtube]
Ah, Unleashed also did one:
[youtube]D-uFR05Rc_w[/youtube]
This appeals to me more:
[youtube]9BJjlJX5jzY[/youtube]
Ah, Unleashed also did one:
[youtube]D-uFR05Rc_w[/youtube]
