i went to the NIN/bowie tour in the mid-90's and it was a grand old time
i got kicked in the head by a douchebag crowd-surfer, but resulting from said, i found an errant tour shirt on the ground and it was in my size so it worked out nicely. also said douchebag was ejected from the show
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i went to the NIN/bowie tour in the mid-90's and it was a grand old time
i got kicked in the head by a douchebag crowd-surfer, but resulting from said, i found an errant tour shirt on the ground and it was in my size so it worked out nicely. also said douchebag was ejected from the show [/quote]
You've made me unspeakably jealous.
I wanted to go to that so fucking bad but I had not the money. When I look back on the time, I think now I should have robbed people to go. In my opinion, that was the peak NIN touring period.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.