Pazuzu appreciation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Pazuzu appreciation

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]7POA0sRShEU[/youtube]

[youtube]7wDbLWLfR94[/youtube]

[youtube]EZYbwXQsy2Q[/youtube]



There are some songs that are just unimaginably cheesy and worthless, but also some that are :grimxx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Pazuzu appreciation

Post by Devy »

[youtube]YAw3Xr8r6TY[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Pazuzu appreciation

Post by Abzu »

:hard-on bearer:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Pazuzu appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Devy"][youtube]YAw3Xr8r6TY[/youtube][/quote]



First thing I thought of
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply