They claim it's specially priced, so depending on what that is I may have to get this
Monstrosity have a live dvd coming out!
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Monstrosity have a live dvd coming out!
[youtube]IDkGTQr6fks[/youtube]
They claim it's specially priced, so depending on what that is I may have to get this
They claim it's specially priced, so depending on what that is I may have to get this
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Monstrosity have a live dvd coming out!
[youtube]XT8OZ-MA00w[/youtube]
\m///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
one of my favorite death metal albums here
\m///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
one of my favorite death metal albums here
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Monstrosity have a live dvd coming out!
[youtube]GdB_q3rISaA[/youtube]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Olden Polynice
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Monstrosity have a live dvd coming out!
Two stand up guys just posted 2 stand up songs in this here thread.

