bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
[youtube]7rqkASMstJE[/youtube]

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
[youtube]F1I07OKWhjk[/youtube]
Getcha catchy but terrible
Getcha catchy but terrible
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
[youtube]ujEph5vFwmc[/youtube]

- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
how dare you sully the good name of the 90's with threads about korn and static x
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
maybe i should edit the title 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
[quote name="Derek Waters"]how dare you sully the good name of the 90's with threads about korn and static x[/quote]
You didn't mention Mudvayne. Do you like Mudvayne? Hey everyone, I think this hard-on bearer likes Mudvayne!
You didn't mention Mudvayne. Do you like Mudvayne? Hey everyone, I think this hard-on bearer likes Mudvayne!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
hhaaa hhaaaaaaa stormy likes mudvayne
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
Let's pretend for a moment that 2002 was in the late gloryhole era
[youtube]-a6h4QCs0Pg[/youtube]
[youtube]-a6h4QCs0Pg[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
[youtube]-uVDNUagaQQ[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
[youtube]cC7EDOWfaxo[/youtube]
[youtube]h_em13UCKr0[/youtube]
[youtube]h_em13UCKr0[/youtube]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: bringing late gloryhole era NU metal alive
[youtube]rZzgLtiTEZE[/youtube]
