HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
crumbswamkghoshthber
God of Emptiness
Posts: 594
Joined: 29 Jun 2009, 00:42
Location: On land and in the sea
Contact:

HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Post by crumbswamkghoshthber »

[youtube]rONTWRqjsLA[/youtube]

[youtube]sj8_7-t0M_Y[/youtube]

[youtube]M3o7PhfsljQ[/youtube]

[youtube]LivxuKjOflA[/youtube]

[youtube]fcFCHi7yQNw[/youtube]





Austrian symphonic extreme metal outfit HOLLENTHON is making professionally filmed video footage of its entire December 4, 2010 concert at Szene in Vienna available for streaming in five parts. The first clip can be seen above, with the second part set to follow on January 15.





I've been a massive fan of these guys for years. It's great to see them putting out a killer show like this. :brushteeth:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Post by Meat Engine »

You are on all tne ti.e but you never post. :santa:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Post by Mesarthim »

:xx:::::::
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 16422
Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
Location: Unknown

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Post by User »

Fuck yeah. The first band with death vocals that I really got into. I still remember downloading Fire Upon The Blade on Audiogalaxy at the tender age of 14. It was through Hollenthon that I found Morbid Angel ... and the rest of metal.



*begins watching with hand on crotch*



*removes hand from crotch*



EDIT: This concert excerpt fucking rocks. Woe To The Defeated has always been one of my favourite Hollenthon songs. But I do wish they would organise a proper concert with a choir, fiddles etc. Alas. $$$$$ .
more metal
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Post by Mesarthim »

at the very least a keyboard player
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
crumbswamkghoshthber
God of Emptiness
Posts: 594
Joined: 29 Jun 2009, 00:42
Location: On land and in the sea
Contact:

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Post by crumbswamkghoshthber »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]You are on all tne ti.e but you never post. :santa:[/quote]



Most days I'm happy just reading.





I've updated the original post with more vids. The final part is due sometime on Sunday.



[quote name="User"] I still remember downloading Fire Upon The Blade on Audiogalaxy at the tender age of 14. [/quote]



See part 4 :santa:
How many crumbs would a crumbswamk wamk if a crumbswamk could wamk crumbs?
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 16422
Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
Location: Unknown

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Post by User »

xx:x::::::::
more metal
User avatar
crumbswamkghoshthber
God of Emptiness
Posts: 594
Joined: 29 Jun 2009, 00:42
Location: On land and in the sea
Contact:

Re: HOLLENTHON: Pro-Shot Footage Available

Post by crumbswamkghoshthber »

Full show is there now :greenie:
Post Reply