NIN quake soundtrack appreciations

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

NIN quake soundtrack appreciations

Post by vega »

did the others listen this before? :huh:



[youtube]J9yAT2XwU0Q[/youtube]



[youtube]IEIwu-nBzOU[/youtube]



[youtube]0ULWuuIN6PA[/youtube]



:santa:
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: NIN quake soundtrack appreciations

Post by shadowalk »

I used a few of these on some of my animations. The eerie atmosphere is just perfect. :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: NIN quake soundtrack appreciations

Post by rhino »

is trent done with nin or what
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: NIN quake soundtrack appreciations

Post by Hugo. »

The gig I saw them at was supposed to be their last, but now I hear they are working on more material.
Image
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: NIN quake soundtrack appreciations

Post by Holocaust »

I dismember this :xx:
Image
Post Reply