BLACK BREATH: New Album Details Revealed
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
BLACK BREATH: New Album Details Revealed
<!-- m -->http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=169604<!-- m --> 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: BLACK BREATH: New Album Details Revealed
This is my most anticipated album of the year other than the new paradise lost. The song was the shit. The cover art is cheesy ass fuck though.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: BLACK BREATH: New Album Details Revealed
my most anticipated comes out tuesday, and it will be my first time hearing it
actually scratch that, my second most anticipated*. the industrialist is first
actually scratch that, my second most anticipated*. the industrialist is first
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: BLACK BREATH: New Album Details Revealed
I forgot about ff for a minute there, yeah add that too.