terrorizer/season of mist being sued
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: terrorizer/season of mist being sued
Wow, that's fucking retarded. It doesn't even sound similar.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: terrorizer/season of mist being sued
fall down in a giant display of homosexuality is an excellent band name 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: terrorizer/season of mist being sued
That should be the name the Grindy Grind album is released under 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Olden Polynice
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: terrorizer/season of mist being sued
Well, it worked. I'm actually kind of curious as to what that band sounds like.
And I'm holding my breath for this moment:
"The defense would like to call Pedro Sandoval to the witness stand"
And I'm holding my breath for this moment:
"The defense would like to call Pedro Sandoval to the witness stand"
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: terrorizer/season of mist being sued
[quote name="beandorkio"]"The defense would like to call Pedro Sandoval to the witness stand"[/quote]

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: terrorizer/season of mist being sued
[quote name="beandorkio"]Well, it worked. I'm actually kind of curious as to what that band sounds like.
And I'm holding my breath for this moment:
"The defense would like to call Pedro Sandoval to the witness stand"[/quote]
The stenographer would just sit there shrugging the whole time.
And I'm holding my breath for this moment:
"The defense would like to call Pedro Sandoval to the witness stand"[/quote]
The stenographer would just sit there shrugging the whole time.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Re: terrorizer/season of mist being sued
It sounds like MAYBE the riffs might be in the same scale but suggesting a blatant ripoff is just geigh. 

- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: terrorizer/season of mist being sued
[quote name="Devy"]That should be the name the Grindy Grind album is released under
[/quote]

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: terrorizer/season of mist being sued
On topic, I don't even see the shit supposedly copied from the album art on fall down in a giant display of homosexuality's record.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)

