Ghoul do something awesome
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Ghoul do something awesome
Ghoul are trying to buy a tourvan. I'm not sharing this link so you can donate (unless you decide to), but more because the accompanying video is piss funny.
<!-- m -->http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/644 ... -buy-a-van<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/644 ... -buy-a-van<!-- m -->
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Ghoul do something awesome
that was awesome. kind of makes me wish i had money to give them 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Ghoul do something awesome
I might give them tree fiddy.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Ghoul do something awesome
even though i have no practical use for them, i kind of want SOME STICKERS AND BUTTONS just 'cuz they said it so many times!
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Ghoul do something awesome
Stickers and buttons that say GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUL!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Ghoul do something awesome
that was fucking awesome.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Ghoul do something awesome
Sewage always brings the lols!

- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Re: Ghoul do something awesome
Well this was neat. I might get me some stickers and buttons. 
Wish more bands were honest like this.
Wish more bands were honest like this.

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Ghoul do something awesome
[quote name="Skinoperable"]there are always things that are in need of stickers being stuck to them[/quote]

- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Ghoul do something awesome
i'll stick them to the GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOUL van next time they come through!
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Ghoul do something awesome
Stickers and bu-ins!!

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)