wtf clutch

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

wtf clutch

Post by droidspawn »

Maryland rockers CLUTCH will team up with HELLYEAH for a North American co-headlining tour this spring. Both bands will play full headlining sets. The trek kicks off April 13 in Providence, Rhode Island and runs through May 11 in Joliet, Illinooi. Throughout the tour, there will also be dates that feature CLUTCH only and HELLYEAH only as well as radio festivals and shows.



The dates are as follows:



Apr. 10 - Norfolk, VA @ The Norva (CLUTCH only)

Apr. 11 - Lancaster, PA @ Chameleon Club (CLUTCH only)

Apr. 12 - Albany, NY @ Northern Lights Ground (CLUTCH only)

Apr. 13 - Providence, RI @ Lupos

Apr. 14 - Atlantic City, NJ @ House of Blues

Apr. 15 - Long Island, NY @ Paramount Theater

Apr. 17 - Stroudsburg, PA @ Sherman Theater

Apr. 18 - Rochester, NY @ Water Street Music Hall

Apr. 20 - Traverse City, MI @ Ground Zero

Apr. 21 - Ft. Wayne, IN @ Pierre's

Apr. 22 - Toledo, OH @ Headliner's

Apr. 23 - Dayton, OH @ McGuffy's House of Rock (CLUTCH only)

Apr. 24 - Madison, WI @ Orpheum Theater

Apr. 25 - Des Moines, IA @ Val Air Ballroom

Apr. 28 - Lincoln, NE @ Box Awesome's Bourbon Lounge

Apr. 29 - Boulder, CO @ Boulder Theater

May 01 - Springfield, MO @ Gillioz Theater

May 02 - Wichita, KS @ Cotillion

May 03 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom (CLUTCH only)

May 04 - Sauget, IL @ Pops

May 05 - Chattanooga, TN @ Track 29

May 06 - Raleigh, NC @ Lincoln Theater (CLUTCH only)

May 06 - Atlanta, GA @ WLKS Project Cinco Party (HELLYEAH only)

May 08 - Libertyville, IL @ Austins

May 10 - Rock Island, IL @ Rock Island Brewery (CLUTCH only)

May 11 - Joilet, IL @ Mojoes

May 12 - Detroit, MI @ St Andrews Hall (CLUTCH only)

May 13 - Flint, MI @ Machine Shop (CLUTCH only)

May 19 - Hartford, CT @ WCCC Big Gig (HELLYEAH only)

May 27 - Pryor, OK @ Rocklahoma (HELLYEAH only)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: wtf clutch

Post by rhino »

getcha old clutch
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: wtf clutch

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]May 19 - Hartford, CT @ WCCC Big Gig (HELLYEAH only)[/quote]



GETCHA FRONT ROW SEATS masturbated crackers :bang: :bang:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: wtf clutch

Post by droidspawn »

pumped to see vinnie in hopes they bust out walk, hellyeah brother! getcha pull \m///////////////////////////
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: wtf clutch

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

What the fuck indeed :homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: wtf clutch

Post by droidspawn »

i would totally put up with hellyeah to see clutch again (number 3) but nooooooo :waa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: wtf clutch

Post by rhino »

Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: wtf clutch

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Just noticed that the Lancaster date is only clutch :thingy:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: wtf clutch

Post by droidspawn »

the new clutch will kick ass ryan and you know it
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: wtf clutch

Post by rhino »

i will give it a shot but i still cant get into most clutch :santa:
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: wtf clutch

Post by Holocaust »

Self-titled :thingy::::::::::::::



I may go to the Raleigh date since HELLYEAH isn't playing.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: wtf clutch

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]u29RCnsIZqY[/youtube]



engineer the future now. damn tomorrow, future now. throw the switches, prime the charge...





:bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: wtf clutch

Post by rhino »

song is ok
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: wtf clutch

Post by SCUNT »

what the fuck is up with all the good shows being in oklahoma city lately? I love clutch but don't really want to drive two hours to go see them.
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: wtf clutch

Post by jawn galliano »

but they're both co-headlining :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: wtf clutch

Post by droidspawn »

$$$$
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: wtf clutch

Post by agony bagony »

once again no georgia date so this is even more of a snore
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: wtf clutch

Post by SCUNT »

hey dusty go check out my profanity thread and tell me what you think
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: wtf clutch

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]see what happens when i don't read everything? :redneck:



but seriously, the only reason i can see clutch doing this is for exposure.[/quote]



They do some tours that just leave you going :huh:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: wtf clutch

Post by agony bagony »

they probably didnt have anything else going on and got the offer and were like "we haven't been to toledo in awhile"
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: wtf clutch

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

They need to do some bakerton group dates
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: wtf clutch

Post by droidspawn »

the company band :thingy:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: wtf clutch

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Correct :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: wtf clutch

Post by agony bagony »

they need to do some ein new album recording
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: wtf clutch

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]Correct :greenie:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: wtf clutch

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Nick"] :greenie:[/quote][/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply