New Van Halen

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

New Van Halen

Post by Holocaust »

The new single isn't so bad, but I'm not expecting a re-release of their first album or 1984. Anybody heard this yet? I may go buy it since VH got me into playing guitar in the first place.
Image
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: New Van Halen

Post by Holocaust »

That would explain its number two spot on Billboard. I should guessed they weren't capable of writing party-hard, screw-lots-of-chicks songs in their 50's.
Image
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: New Van Halen

Post by Holocaust »

:fonz:
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: New Van Halen

Post by shadowalk »

Yes it doesn't get any loud praises for the I but it ain't bad at all. It's still Van Halen.
Post Reply