[youtube]impRqn44OCA[/youtube]
nevermore
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: nevermore
I used to be big on this godless endeavor but they just don't do it for me anymore.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: nevermore
it happens
you check out new coc?
you check out new coc?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: nevermore
[quote name="Chareth Cutestory"]I used to be big on this godless endeavor but they just don't do it for me anymore.[/quote]
Thats the one album I like of theirs.
Thats the one album I like of theirs.

- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: nevermore
[youtube]HMhPdxU7dgA[/youtube]

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: nevermore
i dont know who you are but 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: nevermore
cool riffs, shit singing.
MEH
MEH
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: nevermore
[quote name="toozey"]cool riffs, shit singing.
MEH[/quote]
what is mark hunter was singing
MEH[/quote]
what is mark hunter was singing
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: nevermore
good point