New Gorod
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: New Gorod
it sounds so dead - it could sound great with some different production
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: New Gorod
Process of a new decline was a killer record. The ep was nice. Really cyked for this one as well.

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: New Gorod
[quote name="zim"]it sounds so dead - it could sound great with some different production[/quote]
"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm", production-wise yes. Not sure if the music could be described as "dead" though.
"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm", production-wise yes. Not sure if the music could be described as "dead" though.

- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Re: New Gorod
The song itself is quite nice, however the cover art and production make it seem kinda metalcore 

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: New Gorod
That duder can sure write music. Maybe it's just a personal thing, but his riffs always sound really inspired and fresh to mein ears.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Gorod
Gorod should be way bigger than they are. This song is dandy, although I agree with the production comments.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: New Gorod
They blew Immolation clean out of the water when I saw them a couple of years ago. I need to check out more of their stuff.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Gorod
They're brilliant live. I played a show with them many moons ago and got to stand at the side of the stage while they played, right beside one of the guitarists. My eyes started bleeding.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: New Gorod
[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]They blew Immolation clean out of the water when I saw them a couple of years ago. I need to check out more of their stuff.[/quote]
If you havent heard Disavow your god check it out immediately.
[quote name="Devy"]Gorod should be way bigger than they are. [/quote]
Agreed. Although the above song got 12,000 views in 5 days.
If you havent heard Disavow your god check it out immediately.
[quote name="Devy"]Gorod should be way bigger than they are. [/quote]
Agreed. Although the above song got 12,000 views in 5 days.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Gorod
[youtube]alZEI7FnSko[/youtube]
This song alone farts in the face of most bands' whole discographies.
This song alone farts in the face of most bands' whole discographies.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Gorod
He sold the frets to fund his beard 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Gorod
This was in 2005, so I think it was more down to the obviously high upkeep of such a chinmane.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Harry Lime
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 687
- Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 08:06
- Location: Indianapolis
Re: New Gorod
Really looking forward to this album. I need to go back listen to Leading Vision. It's been way too long.

- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: New Gorod
This band doesn't do anything for me 
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Gorod
I jammed Gorod as a cunt today. This song in particular almost made me push an old man under a bus
[youtube]u9ox0eraKrs[/youtube]
[youtube]u9ox0eraKrs[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland