Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 20 Feb 2012, 08:07
[youtube]gWi_LvD2jf8[/youtube]
Fuck. I'm loving this. That solo is tight as fuck.
Seeing them next month.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 20 Feb 2012, 08:09
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Post
by Mr. P » 20 Feb 2012, 10:32
:interesting:
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102 Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Post
by SCUNT » 20 Feb 2012, 12:47
wish it would leak
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom
Post
by Holocaust » 20 Feb 2012, 19:13
The cover art
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269 Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Post
by Anjel » 20 Feb 2012, 19:37
I wish I could see them, they play just 2 hours from here but I can't make it.
I pre-ordered the album though. Stoked.
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 20 Feb 2012, 22:31
You'll get solos like that when you bring in Christian Muenzner
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 20 Feb 2012, 22:46
I like how he added a little extra insanity to his usual flair. Some of the notes sounded a bit 'off' in a good way.
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 20 Feb 2012, 22:46
Adjusting your style to fit what you're doing
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 20 Feb 2012, 22:50
Did you check out Herr Caspersen above? Oh my.
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 20 Feb 2012, 22:56
I've not watched that video yet, but I'm familiar with just how much he can fuck off
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 20 Feb 2012, 23:00
Do.