Slayer re-issue album difference.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
groomdedz
Neophyte
Posts: 49
Joined: 05 Jul 2010, 22:07

Slayer re-issue album difference.

Post by groomdedz »

Simple question, what's new and difference of re-issue material of Slayer like for example, Reign in Blood has two re-issue material, 1998 and 2002. Aside from bonus tracks, what's the difference? Is it has much better audio quality?



Last time, I also asked a question about these remaster/re-issue stuff. Some people say that not all remaster are enhancement, sometimes it fucks up the whole album.



Which do you really prefer when buying in stores? The original material or the remastered material?



Sorry I'm just a noob. :shake:
deep in your hearts you have nothing but fear!!!!
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: Slayer re-issue album difference.

Post by Anjel »

I'm pretty sure a re-issue is just re-printing it. You are thinking of a remaster.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Slayer re-issue album difference.

Post by agony bagony »

*shines the vahmpy signal*
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
groomdedz
Neophyte
Posts: 49
Joined: 05 Jul 2010, 22:07

Re: Slayer re-issue album difference.

Post by groomdedz »

[quote name="Anjel"]I'm pretty sure a re-issue is just re-printing it. You are thinking of a remaster.[/quote]



Yeah, I mean that, I'm sorry.
deep in your hearts you have nothing but fear!!!!
User avatar
groomdedz
Neophyte
Posts: 49
Joined: 05 Jul 2010, 22:07

Re: Slayer re-issue album difference.

Post by groomdedz »

[quote name="Friendroid"]You can use Discogs to check for differences between reissues, however, in terms of sound whem it's remastered, it's a matter of personal taste I guess.[/quote]



Great. Thanks for the info.
deep in your hearts you have nothing but fear!!!!
Post Reply