I was recently listening to Cynic's debut and Death's Human, and it struck me that it's hard to stop listening to these once I get started. This is after going maybe a year without hearing either.
Unfortunately I've heard them so many times at this point that I don't have much stamina for repeat listens. But with Death (and this goes for all their albums) I think it's the song structures. They're way too rock 'n roll repetitive for music that sounds like that.
[youtube]j8vqGzUlyqE[/youtube]
[youtube]zI8HDEhbT3M[/youtube]
Great albums you tend to forget about
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Great albums you tend to forget about
the one I just pulled out.

forgot how unique & cool it was.
imaginary Hong-Kong kungfu western music.

forgot how unique & cool it was.
imaginary Hong-Kong kungfu western music.
