today is the day

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

today is the day

Post by jawn galliano »

jammin' a little temple of the morning star this morning. are any of their other albums this good? :bulb:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: today is the day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Its worth checking out the other stuff. I really like in the eyes of god, axis of eden and sadness will prevail.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: today is the day

Post by droidspawn »

nick provides the correct answer.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: today is the day

Post by Mesarthim »

Today is the meh
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: today is the day

Post by jawn galliano »

so i decided to purchase in the eyes of god today, 'cuz they had the fancy special edition with the dvd for like $10. weirdly enough, the sexy leopard elevator who sold it to me is the sister of one of their former keyboardists :alien:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: today is the day

Post by droidspawn »

The new one is really good too.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: today is the day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Dudley"]so i decided to purchase in the eyes of god today, 'cuz they had the fancy special edition with the dvd for like $10. weirdly enough, the sexy leopard elevator who sold it to me is the sister of one of their former keyboardists :alien:[/quote]



That's the one with the mastodon ladies :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: today is the day

Post by jawn galliano »

in the eyes of god is a pretty bitchin' jam session :xx:



i'll give that new one a try sometime



i definitely want go back to the store and give that dude's sister a try also!
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: today is the day

Post by deckard »

[quote name="Too Many Mormons"]Today is the meh[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: today is the day

Post by jawn galliano »

hey this isn't a meshuggah thread! get out of here!
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: today is the day

Post by deckard »

:tear:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: today is the day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Dudley"]in the eyes of god is a pretty bitchin' jam session :xx:



i'll give that new one a try sometime



i definitely want go back to the store and give that dude's sister a try also![/quote]



Ask her if she wants to come over and have some adult capri sun
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: today is the day

Post by jawn galliano »

:bulb:::::::::::::::
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: today is the day

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Nick"] Ask her if she wants to come over and have some adult capri sun[/quote]



I would need an adult capri sun to listen to TITD!!!!!!!!!!!!



:adultcaprisun:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: today is the day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:frown:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply