i am late on the black keys train
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
i am late on the black keys train
enlighten me 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: i am late on the black keys train
i only got the new one but it ain't bad
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: i am late on the black keys train
if by new album you mean any of their first four albums you'd be correct. Ryan get Thickfreakness to start then rubber factory if you like thick.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: i am late on the black keys train
[youtube]5KOs70Su_8s[/youtube]
[youtube]zByEkP3Wsdc[/youtube]
[youtube]y2PcVNqVIJ8[/youtube]
[youtube]zByEkP3Wsdc[/youtube]
[youtube]y2PcVNqVIJ8[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i am late on the black keys train
i will download those 2 now 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: i am late on the black keys train
yeah it's not too shabby. attack and release is half \m/ and half /w\
- rocknrolla
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 537
- Joined: 04 May 2009, 11:38
- Location: somewhere
- Contact:
Re: i am late on the black keys train
I deem it to be good stuff.