Hey Hugo

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Hey Hugo

Post by Devy »

I just remembered that this EP exists. It's mostly covers or reworkings of old songs, but there's also this:



[youtube]pdaeMtHQohQ[/youtube]



And it's :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Hey Hugo

Post by baron von blondle »

I'm not actually Hugo but I just sneaked in here to watch :hard-on bearer:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey Hugo

Post by Devy »

Start liking Gorod then you goat faced bastard!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Hey Hugo

Post by baron von blondle »

I can't understand what that young man is singing especially with the machine gun being fired in the background!!!
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey Hugo

Post by Hugo. »

Shit man, they have just the sickest trade-offs on guitar :xx:



Ive given it the dustyevskian 9 listens and I think the new one is their best :santa:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey Hugo

Post by Hugo. »

Also, props to guys for pretty much living in the recording studio since 2005 :clap:
Image
Post Reply