Second hand e-tickets

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Second hand e-tickets

Post by Ninny »

To Pearl Jam :sicken: Sounds dodgy but I want to do this. A seated place in a concert hall they haven't finished building yet :mmno:

[youtube]4jTAYzfR9FA[/youtube] :ba:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Second hand e-tickets

Post by Mesarthim »

Ummm second electronic tickets?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Second hand e-tickets

Post by agony bagony »

ninny this has all kinds of potential to fail
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Second hand e-tickets

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="ham slice"]ninny this has all kinds of potential to fail[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Second hand e-tickets

Post by rhino »

pearl jam rules
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Second hand e-tickets

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Rhino has it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Second hand e-tickets

Post by Ninny »

What if this would work :thingy:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Second hand e-tickets

Post by agony bagony »

pearl jam isnt the issue it's a second hand intangible ticket for a show in a venue that isnt real yet
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply