New Soundgarden song snippet

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

New Soundgarden song snippet

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]lVWjZ6Hk9Jg[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: New Soundgarden song snippet

Post by Abzu »

Sounds neat. The clip has no vocals though, so I am still on the fence.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Soundgarden song snippet

Post by rhino »

thats a groovin riff
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New Soundgarden song snippet

Post by droidspawn »

listen to the new high on fire yet ryan?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Soundgarden song snippet

Post by rhino »

no, i know its up for stream though
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New Soundgarden song snippet

Post by droidspawn »

it jams
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Soundgarden song snippet

Post by rhino »

mediafire link?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New Soundgarden song snippet

Post by droidspawn »

Depositfiles :homework:
Post Reply