ordered my tickets to mdf

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Godflesh and electric wizard :thingy:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

:greenie:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Friday May 25th



GODFLESH NAPALM DEATH NASUM ARTILLERY NEGURA BUNGET UNSANE GHOUL SETHERIAL MACABRE DEMIGOD TODAY IS THE DAY NASHGUL CASTEVET



Sunday May 27th



ELECTRIC WIZARD SAINT VITUS SUFFOCATION MORGOTH PENTAGRAM (Chile) YOB MORTUARY DRAPE SARGEIST CHURCH OF MISERY BETHLEHEM DISMA DEMONICAL ULCERATE RWAKE COUGH NAUSEA COKE BUST AGENTS OF ABHORRENCE BACKSLIDER



:tvrky:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Mesarthim »

Wait....Nasum still exist?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="The Art Of Sard"]Wait....Nasum still exist?[/quote]



In 2012, Nasum will reunite, with Rotten Sound frontman Keijo Niinimaa taking the place of Talarczyk, for a one-off tour to celebrate the band's 20th anniversary.



:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Mesarthim »

:santa:



Such a fucked up way he died.



Not drugs, alcohol, or a car wreck. No, he died in a fucking tsunami!
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

that was seriously pretty :shock: and :oldryan: and :tear: and :wall: all at once
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

also,



[quote name="Skinoperable"]this needs to not be in athens :xx:[/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by droidspawn »

why wouldn't you want it in your city :huh:



silly dusty
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

:redneck:



so apparently this is good wine
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]Friday May 25th



GODFLESH NAPALM DEATH NASUM ARTILLERY NEGURA BUNGET UNSANE GHOUL SETHERIAL MACABRE DEMIGOD TODAY IS THE DAY NASHGUL CASTEVET



Sunday May 27th



ELECTRIC WIZARD SAINT VITUS SUFFOCATION MORGOTH PENTAGRAM (Chile) YOB MORTUARY DRAPE SARGEIST CHURCH OF MISERY BETHLEHEM DISMA DEMONICAL ULCERATE RWAKE COUGH NAUSEA COKE BUST AGENTS OF ABHORRENCE BACKSLIDER



:tvrky:[/quote]



saint vitus, rwake and cough \m/
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="ham slice"]also,



[quote name="Skinoperable"]this needs to fucking be in athens :xx:[/quote][/quote]



:grimxx:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]Friday May 25th



GODFLESH NAPALM DEATH NASUM MACABRE



Sunday May 27th



ELECTRIC WIZARD SAINT VITUS YOB ULCERATE :tvrky:[/quote]



:gay:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by droidspawn »

you did it the editation :shake:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

:huh:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by droidspawn »

how the hell did i miss yob :wall:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I really wish Thursday wasn't sold out :eyes:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

yob are good stuff
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That doesn't change that Thursday is sold out and that's when eyehategod play
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

oh but they are seriously not great though! so you are a-ok mr. nicholas
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

AUTOPSY

AGALLOCH

EYEHATEGOD

ABSU

DYING FETUS

RORSCHACH

NEEDFUL THINGS

DIE PIGEON DIE

EXTERMINATION ANGEL


agollach are neat and absu are :xx: but missing thursday is not the end of the world given that you get to see godflesh
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by droidspawn »

eyehategod > the majority of the bands at mdf
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

well they certainly might > most of the bands on saturday cause that looks like poop day to the max



however the napalm death ---> godflesh combo is worth the price of all four days so anything on top of that is just sex icing on a roman orgy cake
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

AUTOPSY

AGALLOCH

EYEHATEGOD

ABSU

DYING FETUS

RORSCHACH

NEEDFUL THINGS

DIE PIGEON DIE

EXTERMINATION ANGEL


agollach are neat and absu are :xx: but missing thursday is not the end of the world given that you get to see godflesh


Yeah but I really like me some eyehategod. Just blows that Thursday sold out in like december :homework:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

at least you live in mary's land sir. its a bitch for the rest of us to get up there
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I met a bunch of canadians last year :alien:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

i just thought of half of a bunch of jokes about that but can't be bothered to come up with the other half of any of them so just fuck those guys :fuckoff:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by droidspawn »

saturday has dragged into sunlight :xx: :xx: :xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

dont know what that is but it sounds metal as hell



saturday has dragged into sunlight

something something something fight

something until we die

something something bloodthirsty cry



CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY



:grimb:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]yedkKccl2wc[/youtube]

[youtube]lL7A6Hz4Hug[/youtube]

[youtube]qBI8z3Cn-NY[/youtube]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

currently i am listening to a wedding mix for a couple of good friends so that is just going to have to wait
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

:greenie:



i really didnt get at first that you were referencing a band named dragged into sunlight i thought it was a song lyric or something
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by droidspawn »

:inram:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

saturday has dragged into sunlight

the corpse of your mother's rotting scuntbucket

and it smells...

it smells...

of ass and death :grim:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by zim »

I was planning on going to this but I probably won't be able to. :chetty:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Hugo. »

KILL EVERY RUNT.

POUND THEM INTO SCUNT.

KILL EVERY GUYS.

POUND THEM INTO HIS EYES.

KILL EVERY RUNT.

POUND THEM INTO SCUNT.

KILL EVERY GUYS.

POUND THEM INTO HIS EYES.
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Hugo. »

KILL EVERY HARD-ON BEARER

MAKE HIM WISH HE WERE A T SHIRT WEARER

KILL EVERY HARD-ON BEARER

MAKE HIM WISH HE WERE A T SHIRT WEARER
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Mesarthim »

Absu :xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

lummo knows
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Undercover Pheasant"]KILL EVERY HARD-ON BEARER

MAKE HIM WISH HE WERE A T SHIRT WEARER

KILL EVERY HARD-ON BEARER

MAKE HIM WISH HE WERE A T SHIRT WEARER[/quote]



:redneck:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by SCUNT »

:redneck:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Hugo. »

KILL EVERY YEAST INFECTION,

MAKE HIM WISH HE WORE FEET PROTECTION.
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Hugo. »

I just got my grant. Gonna book some tickets for this shit on Tuesday :xx:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Got my tickets today :fonz:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by agony bagony »

:xx:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Hugo. »

"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm"... I'm gonna try and make it to the Saturday and Sunday. Its a bitch trying to organise shit. :wall:



I still havent sorted my visa and my passport expires in August which means I have to renew that fucking thing too :homework:



I was chatting to some Irish guys on metalireland, and there seems to be a fair contingent going :beer:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: ordered my tickets to mdf

Post by Hugo. »

Bollocks. Earliest I can get an embassy interview is 30th of May, so no MDF for the I. :homework:
Image
Post Reply