best ein dying fetus breakdown

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by rhino »

123 go
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]qubD2h7IHZs[/youtube]



Skip to 4:00 and wait for 4:45



DOOO EEEEET.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by rhino »

i actually had this in mind, ecspecially the very end :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]bKa0-vLXReo[/youtube]



1:16 :bang:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by Devy »

[youtube]B7Ar3ckeVOg[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="rhino"]i actually had this in mind, ecspecially the very end :xx:[/quote]



Yep, thats the bit. The fact he says simply "DESTROY" over it just cranks up the :thingy:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by droidspawn »

what you think of misery index conor?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Devy"][youtube]B7Ar3ckeVOg[/youtube][/quote]





:redneck: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Beer [Bot]":3ux80e32]what you think of misery index conor?[/quote]



Yeah, theyve got some great tunes. I always blast Traitors when I'm jamming beers. :beers:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by droidspawn »

they signed with season of the mist for the new record. we should be scared :mmno:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Beer [Bot]":1osrm2bj]they signed with season of the mist for the new record. we should be scared :mmno:[/quote]



After IDI, I'm not sure what kind of scared you mean. :mmno:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best ein dying fetus breakdown

Post by droidspawn »

:mmno:
Post Reply