Set It Off
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Set It Off
If you don't know this song, then you missed the era of the gloryhole and I feel real sorry for you
[youtube]az_o3t5Kirc[/youtube]
[youtube]az_o3t5Kirc[/youtube]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Set It Off
i do not remember this one at all, and i am completely ok with that 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Set It Off
What Stormy and Dusty said. Also, I remember the gloryhole era well, despite patches of blurry fuzzy orgiastic missing time portions.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Set It Off
[quote name="ham slice"]never heard that song before and i dont need to hear it again :!:[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Set It Off
this fucking sucks
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Set It Off
I don't remember posting this
I apologize
I apologize
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Set It Off
did you mean to post something else? because that song isnt called "set it off" nor do i remember it using those words in that order
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Set It Off
It's on the soundtrack of the movie Set It Off.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Set It Off
were you thinking of this movie?: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_It_Off<!-- m -->
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Set It Off
Yep 