[youtube]2Y0JCCwG0ww[/youtube]
New Nile song
- Exorsexist
- Neophyte
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 23:13
New Nile song
Sounds really good
No tech wankery or uberfast blastbeats. Also reminds me of their first release.
[youtube]2Y0JCCwG0ww[/youtube]
[youtube]2Y0JCCwG0ww[/youtube]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Nile song
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: New Nile song
the audio isnt too bad. the riffery in the first 45 or so seconds sounds like ein lashed to the slave stick
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: New Nile song
that was kind of neato. i dig the mid-tempo first half and the shredding second half - i dont listen to nile much these days but my foggy recollection of the last two records is "it sounds like they are trying to top themselves all the time speed-wise." that could be wrong. but this song is not what my impression of new nile has been, so 
also according to mr. setlist.fm that song is entitled "supreme humanism of megalomania"
also according to mr. setlist.fm that song is entitled "supreme humanism of megalomania"
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Nile song
Supureme* at least according to Mr "Poopsinhispans"
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: New Nile song
[quote name="Devy"]Supureme* at least according to Mr "Poopsinhispans"[/quote]
meglomania*
meglomania*

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: New Nile song
Yes! This is some really good stuff 
I loved their last release (good one in a long time imo) - interested in this album for sure.
I loved their last release (good one in a long time imo) - interested in this album for sure.
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: New Nile song
this has me WAY more interested in new nile, compared to the previous teaser tracks for ithy and twtgd. badass song, hope the new record is more about this and less about speed and blasting
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: New Nile song
I guarantee it'll be at least partially be about speed and blasting. Karl's already talking up the drumming.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: New Nile song
would be nice to hear some interesting drumming
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: New Nile song
I really want to check this new one out. I'm hoping they go more epic and atmospheric.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Phantoon
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 23 May 2011, 01:47
Re: New Nile song
[quote name="Abzu"]I really want to check this new one out. I'm hoping they go more epic and atmospheric.[/quote]
I hope so too. It would be much more interesting than just trying to outdo themselves with speed and wanky guitar
I hope so too. It would be much more interesting than just trying to outdo themselves with speed and wanky guitar
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: New Nile song
[quote name="So Callous"]
[quote name="Abzu"]I really want to check this new one out. I'm hoping they go more epic and atmospheric.[/quote]
I hope so too. It would be much more interesting than just trying to outdo themselves with speed and wanky guitar
[/quote]

[quote name="Abzu"]I really want to check this new one out. I'm hoping they go more epic and atmospheric.[/quote]
I hope so too. It would be much more interesting than just trying to outdo themselves with speed and wanky guitar
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
