hey skinner (wormed related)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by droidspawn »

Willowtip just posted reprints of a bunch of wormed shirts, longsleeves and hoodies if you care :santa:



<!-- m -->http://willowtip.com/store/categories/c ... ormed.aspx<!-- m -->



also reissues of their cd and ep:



<!-- m -->http://willowtip.com/store/categories/cds/wormed.aspx<!-- m -->
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by droidspawn »

new album recording this summer :greenie:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by Devy »

Wormed live are a hell of a thing to behold :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]they really need to hurry up with that. the first album came out the same year heretic did :homework:[/quote]



Its really been that long? :homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by droidspawn »

9 years :frown:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by Hugo. »

:snar:
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by Devy »

Snaring things :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Correct :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by droidspawn »

:idea:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]they really need to hurry up with that. the first album came out the same year heretic did :homework:[/quote]



Its really been that long? :homework:[/quote]



sad but truuuuuuuuuuah[/quote]



Image
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Devy"]Wormed live are a hell of a thing to behold :xx:[/quote]

Well now I'm jealous.



I has me a wormed shirt, took forever to get it though.
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by vega »

wormed :xx:



spain :ba:
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by agony bagony »

since when are you from spain you crafty dog
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by vega »

:homework:
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by agony bagony »

¡no eres! eres mentiroso :evil:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by vega »

google translate is saying You are not! you liar :krinor:





:huh:
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by agony bagony »

es verdad
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by vega »

:waa:
Image
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by Lavabug »

Said cunts should play a show in my province again.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by agony bagony »

said cunts :redneck:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Devy"]Wormed live are a hell of a thing to behold :xx:[/quote]

Well now I'm jealous.



I has me a wormed shirt, took forever to get it though.[/quote]



I'd have thought you'd be able to see them performing outside your gay man&#39;s telescope! You should at least be able to see Phlegethon windmilling.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Devy"]Wormed live are a hell of a thing to behold :xx:[/quote]

Well now I'm jealous.



I has me a wormed shirt, took forever to get it though.[/quote]



I'd have thought you'd be able to see them performing outside your gay man's telescope! You should at least be able to see Phlegethon windmilling.[/quote]

I bet el Quijote can see him windmilling as his locks rip through spacetime.



Sadly they've only played in my province once. We did get Suffo and Incantation a few years ago, and ND once or twice however, but its been far too long. :eyes:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: hey skinner (wormed related)

Post by Devy »

Well that's balls.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply