Chapel Of Disease - Death Evoked, Friday 13th

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Locked
User avatar
He Who Sleeps
Neophyte
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Apr 2012, 14:12

Chapel Of Disease - Death Evoked, Friday 13th

Post by He Who Sleeps »

oops! sorry, brahs!
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Chapel Of Disease - Death Evoked, Friday 13th

Post by Mesarthim »

dude, if you're going to promote your own band at least make a few other posts here. spam is not appreciated.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Chapel Of Disease - Death Evoked, Friday 13th

Post by Devy »

Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Chapel Of Disease - Death Evoked, Friday 13th

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="The Art Of Sard"]dude, if you're going to promote your own band at least make a few other posts here. spam is not appreciated.[/quote]



Correct
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Locked