Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
wait
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
almost
-------------------------------------
[youtube]LsYsnZtfy1E[/youtube]
goddamn i will always love this cd

-
Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy »
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
[youtube]s1KwFSsy4OM[/youtube]

-
Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy »
I was going to post that one, but seeing as it's the only one I ever post I thought I'd mix it up a bit

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
i was gonna post the whole album in order but you didnt follow along

-
Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy »
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]