Recommend me singers
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Recommend me singers
I dig me some Adele and Norah Jones, but they've gotten boring lately. Any other female singers I should know about?

- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Recommend me singers
j davis
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Recommend me singers
Miriam Makeba!
- Teresa
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51
Re: Recommend me singers
I second Janelle Monae. She's pretty flawless. Also, Lana Del Ray is a thing right now. I think they're trying to make her a hot, american version of Adele, so maybe you'll like her.
why you wanna trip on me
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Recommend me singers
Kaki King is pretty fucking
She doesn't sing on her first two albums, but they're still required listening.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]

