Pig Destroyer appreciation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Exorsexist
Neophyte
Posts: 27
Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 23:13

Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by Exorsexist »

These guys are :xx: So many good riffs in such short songs :beer:



[youtube]jDhFP0vXpPI[/youtube]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by agony bagony »

i appreciate it the pig destroyer
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="ham slice"]i appreciate it the pig destroyer[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

prowler and terrifyer :thingy:
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by vega »

pig destroyer :xx:



<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15916&p=25885 ... p258854</a><!-- l -->
Image
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by vega »

[youtube]c5i53m-YgCg[/youtube]
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

phantom limb :shake:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by beandorkio »

I smashed my face into my desk in time with the cymbal hits around the 1:00 mark :bang:



Phantom Limb sucks but I love the rest of Pig Destroyer. Prowler for the most win.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I still pull a :redneck: everytime I remember Scott works the department of defense.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

wait, what? :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

:interessant:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Pig Destroyer appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Beer [Bot]":1on7gx66]wait, what? :redneck:[/quote]


Hull, for example, is the devoted father of two small boys and a frequent volunteer at his older son's school. He had been working on his PhD in physics at Boston College before eventually abandoning it. Now he works for the Department of Defense, though that's all he can tell me for security reasons.


<!-- m -->http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 9080701697<!-- m -->
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply