let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by agony bagony »

and photograph the lie



:greenie:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by agony bagony »

oh sure NO ONE else listens to clutch. riiight



:fuckoff:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I couldn't make the show last night :frown:::::::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by droidspawn »

I will go for the both of us :greenie:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by droidspawn »

my cousin is more excited to see hellyeah :frown:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by agony bagony »

you need to drop some clutch on him
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Beer [Bot]":1auv306s]my cousin is more excited to see hellyeah :frown:[/quote]



Did you smack his nose with a rolled up magazine?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by droidspawn »

he likes clutch, but he's one of those casual radio rock fans that passively listen to everything. We've seen clutch together before and he was mad because they didn't play 10001110101 :oldryan:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by rhino »

Like ravens on a scarecrow

Too old to beat them off

The guilt ferments

Familiarity breeds contempt

The yolk of faith splatters silent

Harvest time, red moon rising

Anvil cloud, lightning rod

Peacemaker, life taker

What's inside the silo?

Can it fly?

A needle in the haystack

To crack the sky

The yoke of faith breaks away

From the beast of burden

Harvest time, red moon rising

Peacemaker, life taker

Peacemaker

Peacemaker

Peacemaker

Life taker

The feet of marching men

Beat down the fields of last chances

As scarecrows in amber waves of grain

Grin exchanging glances

We've killed it

We've killed it

Killed it

[ Lyrics from:







[youtube]MNkcBXQtWo4[/youtube]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="jorsh"]he likes clutch, but he's one of those casual radio rock fans that passively listen to everything. We've seen clutch together before and he was mad because they didn't play 10001110101 :oldryan:[/quote]



to be fair to him, that is an awesome song
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: let us vote to dump the witch in the river styx

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply