I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...

Post by Haunty »

...there was a major lightning strike within about a mile of me.



[youtube]XT8OZ-MA00w[/youtube]



:grimxx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...

Post by Paste Human »

Very cool :xx: I think I'll listen to this band while finally getting my taxes done tonight.



One night several years ago I was driving along the edge of a massive lightning storm with a few people for about 50 miles. We happened to be listening to Immolation, and holy shit did Bob Vigna's solos seem that much more awesome with giant webs of lightning off in the pitch black distance.
Image
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...

Post by Haunty »

I love listening to music in lightning storms. I make a point of always having fitting music in the car during the spring, just in case.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...

Post by zim »

this is the song meshuggah ripped and played at 800% slower
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...

Post by Haunty »

Are you talking about that song Bleed?
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...

Post by zim »

yes
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...

Post by Haunty »

that wasn't slower though. it was 800% more repetitive, yes.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply