DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by droidspawn »

InsideOut Music has set a September 24 tentative release date for "Epicloud", the next album from Canadian musician/producer Devin Townsend to be released under the DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT banner.



"Epicloud" is a "poppy, proggy" record which will feature a guest appearance by former THE GATHERING frontwoman and previous Devin collaborator Anneke Van Giersbergen.



Anneke, who recently recorded her vocals for "Epicloud" at Devin's studio in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, wrote in a Facebook posting, "Mister Devin Townsend is a genius. I cannot tell you how awesomely fantastic his album will be. Epic! Epic! Epic! And he made me do 20 hours of the loudest and most gorgeous vocals I've ever done."





:thingy:
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by Verbal »

meh
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by Hugo. »

MAybe he'll slow the fuck down after this.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by droidspawn »

:huh:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by Hugo. »

How can you not know what I mean? Isnt that like the third album in 2 years?
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by droidspawn »

I do but why should he slow down if he's still into it and pumping out quality material with it the consistently?
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by jawn galliano »

i liked two of the SYL albums



out of the material i've heard from the 20 other albums he's done, well, i think you all know where i'm headed with this one
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by Holocaust »

That chick is :xx:
Image
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by Aaron »

I don't need to tell you how much I'm looking forward to this album. Anneke and Devin working together once again; oh yeah, I'm fucking getting this album.
Image
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Aaron"]I don't need to tell you how much I'm looking forward to this album. Anneke and Devin working together once again; oh yeah, I'm fucking getting this album.[/quote]





:xx: :xx: :xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by Mesarthim »

I thought addicted was a brilliant album. looking forward to this one.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
methodrone
God of Emptiness
Posts: 844
Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by methodrone »

.
Image
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by zim »

good lord



i haven't finished a single song :homework:



free guitar on the curb btw
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="methodrone"]http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Senmuth/90703



talking about releasing to many albums.[/quote]



holy shit. :shock:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="methodrone"]http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Senmuth/90703



talking about releasing to many albums.[/quote]





hahahaha
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Dudley"]
[quote name="methodrone"]http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Senmuth/90703



talking about releasing to many albums.[/quote]



holy shit. :shock:[/quote]



hahaha



and I thought Buckethead was bad with too many albums
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Post by deckard »

dont get your hopes up, this will be another meh as fuck album
Post Reply