playing psychedelic rock long after it was no longer the in thing to do
Screaming Trees
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Screaming Trees
one of the most underrated bands to come out of the 80's!
playing psychedelic rock long after it was no longer the in thing to do

playing psychedelic rock long after it was no longer the in thing to do




- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Screaming Trees
Screaming Trees
::::::::::::::::::
[youtube]PE5f561Y1x4[/youtube]
Not their best song but I like certain parts of the video a little more than I probably should
[youtube]PE5f561Y1x4[/youtube]
Not their best song but I like certain parts of the video a little more than I probably should
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Re: Screaming Trees
correct, not their best song, or album for that matter, but still solid, and that video is super rad, but it makes me chuckle when it focuses on the vocalist
[youtube]IlvwqL10J6Y[/youtube]
:::::::::
[youtube]IlvwqL10J6Y[/youtube]




- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: Screaming Trees
[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]Screaming Trees
::::::::::::::::::
[youtube]PE5f561Y1x4[/youtube]
Not their best song but I like certain parts of the video a little more than I probably should
[/quote]
I remember hearing this song on the radio as a kid
Good to know who they are though, because aside from humming the basic tune to someone I wouldn't have known where to begin figuring that one out.
[youtube]PE5f561Y1x4[/youtube]
Not their best song but I like certain parts of the video a little more than I probably should
I remember hearing this song on the radio as a kid

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Screaming Trees
[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]Screaming Trees
::::::::::::::::::
[youtube]PE5f561Y1x4[/youtube]
Not their best song but I like certain parts of the video a little more than I probably should
[/quote]
<3
This is my favorite ST song
[youtube]PE5f561Y1x4[/youtube]
Not their best song but I like certain parts of the video a little more than I probably should
This is my favorite ST song
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.