Paradise Lost - The Last Fallen Saviour

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Paradise Lost - The Last Fallen Saviour

Post by droidspawn »

B-side from Tragic Idol



<!-- m -->http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/04/19/fe ... lexi-disc/<!-- m -->
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Paradise Lost - The Last Fallen Saviour

Post by rhino »

decent song. i'm digging this album but not really the mood for pl in this period
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Paradise Lost - The Last Fallen Saviour

Post by droidspawn »

i can see why they left it off the album. Now I want to hear the other b-side ending through changes.
Post Reply