Foo Fighters

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Foo Fighters

Post by neckred »

I like :fuckoff:



[youtube]ZtsgN6Ms6xo[/youtube] :xx:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by deckard »

foo fighters fucking rule
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by droidspawn »

Aod's favorite band
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="toozey"]foo fighters fucking rule[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by rhino »

[youtube]7wmoAm0b3QY[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I like me some this
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by Verbal »

that wasnt entirely shit and was also one of the first music videos posted here in AGES that i actually listened to
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by neckred »

you know a thing or two about being entirely shit, right?
ImageImageImageImage
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by Redd »

my dad wanted me to go see the Foo Fighters with him back during the winter but I had to let him down and tell him I didn't like them much :redneck:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

They put on a pretty good show :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by neckred »

I'd like to see!



but yes, been really digging this band lately



I like how they can be like the Beatles or the Byrds, but then kick out the heaviness, super heaviness in fact



so many people I've talked to don't realize just how heavy they get
ImageImageImageImage
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by Redd »

Grohl looks like a horse
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

foo mehers
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="jorsh"]Aod's favorite band[/quote]





aahahah yeah exactly :redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by vega »

[youtube]h_L4Rixya64[/youtube]



:grimxx:
Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

meh
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="jorsh"]Aod's favorite band[/quote]





aahahah yeah exactly :redneck:[/quote]



:!:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]foo mehers[/quote]

:rshot:
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by neckred »

foos ftw
ImageImageImageImage
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Mafia Penguin"]Grohl looks like a horse[/quote]



how did i miss this :lol:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="neckred"]Mark's sig ftw[/quote]



:jizz:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by droidspawn »

so you like cartoon football players then AOD?
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by neckred »

sexy Rexy likes to go deep
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply