[youtube]EeM3pS0sBmU[/youtube]
hey ryan
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
hey ryan
I bet this will be your favorite song off the new manson. sludgy riffs
[youtube]EeM3pS0sBmU[/youtube]

[youtube]EeM3pS0sBmU[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ryan
i like this, how is the cd?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey ryan
I really like it a lot. It's definitely his best in 12 years (since Holywood). There's only one track I don't like. Comes out Tuesday I'm picking it up.
Here's the opener
[youtube]L6EypEH5EQ4[/youtube]
Here's the opener
[youtube]L6EypEH5EQ4[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ryan
this cd is pretty good 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey ryan
yeah it is. the gardener is pretty
but otherwise
a lot of the tracks have a punk feel to them. it's like a mix of antichrist and mechanical animals.
a lot of the tracks have a punk feel to them. it's like a mix of antichrist and mechanical animals.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ryan
some catchy tunes here 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey ryan
have you listened to holywood yet? that's my favorite. I have some serious nostalgia with that one.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ryan
[quote name="jorsh"]have you listened to holywood yet? that's my favorite. I have some serious nostalgia with that one.[/quote]
to be honest only a few songs off of it, i will download it and listen tonight though
to be honest only a few songs off of it, i will download it and listen tonight though
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation