Dying Fetus Full Album Preview
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Dying Fetus Full Album Preview
[youtube]wzFYOUQ8oHU[/youtube]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Dying Fetus Full Album Preview
well this is awesome
dying fucking fetus

dying fucking fetus
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation