Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Post by Abzu »

So I was jamming my new Tool - Opiate record and side 2 began with The Gaping Lotus Experience. I went :huh: because it's a hidden track on the CD after Opiate. In the silence after, I decided to skip ahead so I picked that needle up and down further. I noticed I went too far so I brought it back and in the space The Gaping Lotus Experience was, I found Cold & Ugly. I went :huh: :krinor: and consulted me some internets and Facebook. Eventually, I found this slice of win :thingy:


On the vinyl pressings, side 2 is double grooved. Depending on where the needle falls, "The Gaping Lotus Experience" will play or "Cold And Ugly (Live)" will play. Both tracks are followed by some silence, then the record player will play the last two tracks.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Post by Hugo. »

Thats pretty arsesome.
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That's pretty fucking cool
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Post by droidspawn »

old tool :eyes:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Post by Haunty »

I remember hearing about that, as one of my friends pretty much dedicated one ball from his firstborn son to tool.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply