[youtube]cwYTVAXng6Y[/youtube]
Into the lungs of hell appreciation
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Into the lungs of hell appreciation
GREAT instrumental
[youtube]cwYTVAXng6Y[/youtube]

[youtube]cwYTVAXng6Y[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation
[youtube]_bWrqxoJyak[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation
I was seriously going to make a topic about this last night but then I fell asleep
Crazy coincidence!
I love this instrumental, especially the way it sounds with the production. There are a lot of sharp notes, but it comes off as fuzzy, which I like.
I was also going to make a topic about all the behind the scenes Megadeth videos on youtube there are from the early 'gloryhole era . The ones from the Rust in Peace tour are amazing - the band sounds spontaneous and never makes a glaring mistake. Plus there are hours of backstage footage - some of which is sad because it's obvious Dave misses the drugs. Here's one:
[youtube]Zmo4S_RzWdo[/youtube]
The backstage solo Marty does at about the 1hr5m mark is pretty cool. The actual show doesn't start until the 1hr13m mark. They open with Rattlehead
I love this instrumental, especially the way it sounds with the production. There are a lot of sharp notes, but it comes off as fuzzy, which I like.
I was also going to make a topic about all the behind the scenes Megadeth videos on youtube there are from the early 'gloryhole era . The ones from the Rust in Peace tour are amazing - the band sounds spontaneous and never makes a glaring mistake. Plus there are hours of backstage footage - some of which is sad because it's obvious Dave misses the drugs. Here's one:
[youtube]Zmo4S_RzWdo[/youtube]
The backstage solo Marty does at about the 1hr5m mark is pretty cool. The actual show doesn't start until the 1hr13m mark. They open with Rattlehead

- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation
Those videos are pretty cool if you have time to watch them. Lots of insight into Megadeth and the touring lifestyle
I would have been glued to a computer screen ten years ago if youtube was around.
I would have been glued to a computer screen ten years ago if youtube was around.

- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation
[quote name="Paste Human"]
I would have been glued to a computer screen ten years ago if youtube was around.[/quote]
I would have been glued to a computer screen ten years ago if youtube was around.[/quote]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation
appreciate 