fav song on clutch self titled?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

fav song on clutch self titled?

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Ka5CDKG17j4[/youtube]



:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fav song on clutch self titled?

Post by droidspawn »

escape from prison planet :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fav song on clutch self titled?

Post by rhino »

:santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fav song on clutch self titled?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="jorsh"]escape from prison planet :santa:[/quote]



This!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fav song on clutch self titled?

Post by droidspawn »

:sicken:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fav song on clutch self titled?

Post by droidspawn »

the live version beats the ever-living shit out of the studio version :judge:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fav song on clutch self titled?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This is getting jammed on the way home :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: fav song on clutch self titled?

Post by Holocaust »

Ryknow has it :santa:
Image
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: fav song on clutch self titled?

Post by neckred »

Big News uno and Escape from The Prison Planet
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: fav song on clutch self titled?

Post by agony bagony »

texan book of the dead
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply