[youtube]PeDF1qDvruA[/youtube]
KILLER
Bathory - THE WIND OF MAYHEM
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Bathory - THE WIND OF MAYHEM

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Bathory - THE WIND OF MAYHEM
under the sign of the black mark
do you like any of the later albums aod? like twilight of the gods or nordland I and II? Personally I like the viking stuff better.
do you like any of the later albums aod? like twilight of the gods or nordland I and II? Personally I like the viking stuff better.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Sarcofago
- Member
- Posts: 493
- Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
- Location: Haarlem, Holland
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: Bathory - THE WIND OF MAYHEM
[quote name="Sarcofago"]All Bathory albums are
[/quote]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Bathory - THE WIND OF MAYHEM
[quote name="Demon seed"]
[quote name="Sarcofago"]All Bathory albums are
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Sarcofago"]All Bathory albums are

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
