The new Garbage song.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

The new Garbage song.

Post by shadowalk »

I like it. :oldryan:



[youtube]5YIwCBI61po[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The new Garbage song.

Post by droidspawn »

i think it's garbage
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The new Garbage song.

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]aDvyQidrdig[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The new Garbage song.

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="jorsh"]i think it's garbage[/quote]

:rshot:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The new Garbage song.

Post by Abzu »

I dig this.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The new Garbage song.

Post by rhino »

gay song. i would bang her though
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The new Garbage song.

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Abzu"]
[quote name="jorsh"]i think it's garbage[/quote]

:rshot:[/quote]





:brushteeth:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The new Garbage song.

Post by rhino »

just seen this for those who like this garbage

<!-- m -->http://getmetal.org/nu-alt/20012-garbag ... -2012.html<!-- m -->
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The new Garbage song.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="jorsh"]i think it's garbage[/quote]



It really is
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: The new Garbage song.

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="rhino"]just seen this for those who like this garbage

<!-- m -->http://getmetal.org/nu-alt/20012-garbag ... -2012.html<!-- m -->[/quote]



Thank you for the garbage. :santa:
Post Reply